(425) 686-0329 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.C.A Certifications in Abobe Photoshop and Flash
- Extremely Proficient in Adobe Master Collection CS5, Microsoft Office 2010
- Excellent editing skills using Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere Pro with strong attention to detail
- Digital Photography using Cannon Rebel T1i and editing in Photoshop and Lightroom 3
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, XML, and Action Script 3.0
Associate of Applied Science in Video and Web Production, Lake Washington Technical College, June 2011
- 3.72 GPA - Graduated with High Honors
New Life Church Renton • Renton, WA
March 2011 – November 2011
Video Producer - Internship
- Assist creative director in production of video for different events.
- Shoot video during events for future marketing videos.
- Edit together video while keeping the target audience as well as time restrictions in mind.
- Set-up and tear down video/audio equipment for use during a video shoot.
- Design and Distribute graphics during live/video sermons to enhance the message.
Councilman Greg Taylor's Re-Election Campaign • Renton, WA
August 2010 – December 2011
Web Producer/Print Designer – Volunteer – www.re-electgregtaylor.com
- Re-Design previous website using Page layout requirements set by Greg Taylor.
- Maintain and update site's HTML and CSS using Microsoft Visual Studio Pro & Dreamweaver.
- Create Print materials for mailers, handouts, and News Paper Ads.
- Use Google analytics to track site traffic and adjust design to maximize efficiency.
- Provide photography, videography, and operate media equipment during fundraising events.
Princess Tours • Seattle, WA
January 2007 – Present
Reservations Agent – Sales/Support
- Answer 70+ inbound calls daily from both direct passengers as well as travel agents.
- Assist callers in managing their reservations.
- Sell cruise and cruisetour vacations to passengers and travel agents.
- Consistently score "Above Average"/"Excellent" in Quality Assurance reviews allowing me to telecommute from home.
- Provide excellent customer service in a constantly updating, high stress work environment.